You've looked at the puppies' photos, and you've watched and re-watched their little videos. You got your significant other to agree (probably the hardest part of this whole process, right?), and now you're wondering what to do next! We love getting to know our Pup's new families - and we can't wait to meet you! Here is how the process will go.
1. Reach out to us! Send us an email, shoot us a text, or give us a call (and don't forget to leave a message if we miss your call!). Let us know which puppy, or puppies you have your eye on. And please tell us a little about yourself! We want to make sure the puppy and you are well-matched so that you can look forward to many wonderful years together! Tell us why you want a Poodle, and what your hopes and dreams are for your life with your new pet! Are you looking for a couch potato or a hiking buddy? Poodles can usually adapt to both lifestyles (providing they have ample space to run most days).
2. We will write or call you back. And then we get to know each other! We will answer any questions you have, and we will probably have a question or two for you.
3. Once we are both comfortable with each other we will ask you to decide for sure which puppy you'd like and ask you to place a deposit to reserve your puppy.
4. After we receive your deposit, we will send you emails with information, links to our favorite products, and our health guarantee and contract.
5. Puppy comes home day! Whether we are meeting you at a mutually agreed-on location, or you're flying into Virginia and we're meeting in the airport, or we are flying the puppy to you - this is the moment you've been waiting for!
6. Please keep us updated! We love getting pictures, videos, and updates of your beloved new family member!